April 26, 2010
MyMG Contributors are those people who make a contribution to the development of the website and promotion of its content. While MyMG Team focuses on publishing Project Management Guidelines and Project Management Basics, MyMG Contributors work on writing interesting and helpful articles that describe various and different ideas, solutions, techniques, definitions and tools in the field of project management, team management, self-management, team building, etc. All the articles on the Blog include personal opinions and vision of MyMG Contributors.
The “My Management Guide” website would not be so instructive and helpful and would not provide you with the best management guides if there were no MyMG Contributors who allowed the website to be more popular and in great demand. My Management Guide Team is proud of presenting the following names of MyMG Contributors:
- Eric McConnell, a co-founder and a project manager who has worked on various projects in the software industry for over five years. He took a variety of roles and responsibilities for planning, executing, performing and controlling software projects and project activities. Today Eric helps software development companies in reviewing and improving their software definition, development and implementation processes. Eric McConnell is one of the most honorable contributors of the My Managemet Guide website.
- Here are the latests blog posts written by Eric:
[latestbyauthor author=”eric” show=”5″]
- Daniel Linman, a business consultant working on analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of projects. Daniel has a broad experience in developing strategies for managing business and project activities. He monitors the market trends, actively participates in various business workshops and contributes to the development of effective communications between teammates and team leaders in the companies he is working for.
- Here are the latests post updates made by Daniel:
[latestbyauthor author=”daniel” show=”5″]
- Mary Lewinson, a team leader responsible for team building activities and organization of teamwork.
- Here are the latests posts written by Mary:
[latestbyauthor author=”mary” show=”5″]